- Both a rapid antigen test (RAT) and a PCR test are possible.
- Both types of tests must be paid for when requested to go on a trip abroad or for a CST (Covid Safe Ticket).
- An antigen test is usually cheaper than a PCR test, and the result is available within 30 minutes. This can take 24 to 48 hours for a PCR test.
- If you are travelling abroad, check on reopen.europe.eu which type of test (RAT or PCR) is required for your destination.
- A Test Certificate after a negative antigen test is valid as a CST (Covid Safe Ticket) until the day after the day the test was taken. A PCR test is valid up to 2 days after the day the test was taken.
- A positive antigen test will not result in a Recovery Certificate. This can only be done by means of a PCR test.
You can make an appointment for a rapid antigen test (RAT) at a pharmacy near you via
You can make an appointment for a PCR test at a test point near you via
You can make an appointment for a PCR test in a test centre via