- Both a rapid antigen test (RAT) and a PCR test are possible.
- The results for an antigen test is available within 30 minutes. This can take 24 to 48 hours for a PCR test.
- An antigen test is only recommended up to 5 days after the start of symptoms.
- A Test Certificate after a negative antigen test is valid as a CST (Covid Safe Ticket) until the day after the day the test was taken. A PCR test is valid up to 2 days after the day the test was taken.
- A positive antigen test will not result in a Recovery Certificate. This can only be done by means of a PCR test.
You can make an appointment for a PCR test in a test centre via
You can make an appointment for a PCR test at a test location near you via testcovid.doclr.be/#!/saps
You can make an appointment for a rapid antigen test (RAT) at a pharmacy near you via